Thursday, July 12, 2012

In Love With Friedrich Hayek

There once was a woman named Moe...

Well, it's short for Maureen, I believe, a common enough shortening, except usually it's rendered as : "Mo".

Anyway, this woman named Moe wrote a hit-piece on Gawker.com against a young woman, a college student named Dorian.

Unfortunately for rhyming purposes, Dorian doesn't seem to have a one syllable nickname.

If Maureen goes by Mo,
shouldn't Dorian go by Do?
But... no.

The reason for Moe's wrath? Dorian did a couple of light-hearted market-themed music videos, including this one: "I'm in Love with Friedrich Hayek".



Which is loads of nerdy fun, in my opinion.

I thought this was the funniest part of the song:
Come to my couch, on which you can rest
I'll make tea, we'll talk credit and interest
Then I can talk about my interest in you
Of course we'll talk 'bout the economy, too

No comments: