Monday, July 08, 2013

Undergraduate

I posted something yesterday about a "blast from my undergraduate past", and I got to thinking about that. I don't think that's proper usage, for me, since I never went to graduate school.

I think I should just say "blast from my college past".

What do you think?

I'm afraid I picked up the use of "undergraduate" from hanging about with people with more advanced degrees.

But, I cannot lie,
when it comes to college degrees,
I'm just a bachelor guy,
and that did not come with ease.

3 comments:

Charlie said...

A regular Jeffrey Archer!

Charlie said...

I don't see a problem with undergraduate, independent of what may have followed.

"Pre-Nobel years" might raise some eyebrows.

John Enright said...

Ha. I had to look up how the scandalous but accomplished Jeffrey Archer tied in! What a character.

"Pre-Nobel" indeed! I may have to start using that.