Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Anticlimax

I googled "Wikileaks anticlimactic", to see if anyone agreed with me. Sure enough. Funniest line from the article:
The best thing about the UN is that it gathers so many international criminals together in one place should we ever want to take them out as a group.
If you've read a few books about World War I - the war where so many of the diplomatic cables have been declassified - you'll get a deep sense of deja vu when you browse through what has been revealed so far.

Of course, letting all this stuff fall into the hands of Leaky Wicks was stone stupid.

Diplomats spy
and write rude posts
about their hosts?
I'm shocked. Oh my.

2 comments:

Charlie McDanger said...

The climax is that, as of today, Wikileaks is shuttered in the U.S.

Might as well be China!

John Enright said...

Ha. Well, they shut the barn door after the horse got out.