Thursday, March 21, 2013

Fallon Fox


The basic nature of the controversy goes back to at least Renee Richards, who did the man to woman transgender thing.
She was denied entry into the 1976 US Open by the United States Tennis Association, citing an unprecedented women-born-women policy. She disputed the ban, and the New York Supreme Court ruled in her favor in 1977.

The question comes up in the male-to-female cases: does being born a man confer an unfair athletic advantage over those born women?

Now, a champion martial arts competitor, Fallon Fox, has come out as a trans person.

fallonfox

And Stephen Crowder, at Fox News, has a rant up about what he sees as this person's unfair advantage - much heavier developmental testosterone exposure.
Let me ask you this; if Barry Bonds came out and said “Okay okay, I did copious amounts of steroids for over 20 years, but I stopped before I hit my last few homers,” would you consider that fair?

If I were in the ring
with her
I'd pray for the bell's ding-ding
to occur.

No comments: