Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Theatre of Women 8

"THEATRE OF WOMEN (TOW) is Dream Theatre Company’s annual new play festival celebrating the actress consisting of ten minute plays written, rehearsed and performed in a span of 24 hours."

Tickets on sale -
come see if I fail!

Friday night I'm signed up to write a 10-minute play. I'm not sure which actresses, or which director, will be assigned. I can guess that I will get 3 actresses assigned to me, from looking at the number of actresses signed up, and dividing by the number of playwrights.

"We’ll have a brief meeting where we have an intro, discuss theme, and pass out actress photos. Scripts are to be written that night (don’t bring pre-written scripts)."

So... "we'll discuss theme"
in the theatre of dream...

No point doing much advance planning, is there?

It's going to be nerve-wracking. It always is. For me.

We write on Friday - And it "goes up" when?
Saturday night, at eight and ten.

No comments: