Thursday, April 16, 2009

Susan Boyle

I know a lot of people have already seen this clip from the Brit version of American Idol.

Somehow I had resisted clicking on it, but Charlie McDanger sent it to me, so I broke down and watched. 

Of course, like everyone else, I was blown away - even though I knew - vaguely - what to expect.

They say don't judge books
by the way that they look.

But the norm in the video age
is that no one can be "the latest rage"
unless they look sizzling hot.

How good, then, to see a lady who's not
belt out a song so gloriously

and leave the stage so victoriously.

2 comments:

Charlie McDanger said...

Thanks...and sorry to put you over the barrel!

John Enright said...

Charlie, you're welcome, and thanks for the push! I'm glad I finally watched the clip, it was well worth seeing.