Tuesday, November 22, 2011

15 Minute Video of a 10 Minute "Post Mortem"

If you'd like to see my "ten minute play", it's here on Youtube. Somehow it runs almost 15 minutes!



I'm guessing it was shot with a Flip video camera from someone sitting in the front row.

I was extremely happy with the way this play was performed. I wasn't part of the rehearsal process, so I don't know who came up with what, but the director and actors added a lot that I thought worked very well. And they hit an emotional tone that I really liked.

The video is accidentally missing the last line of the play. I'll put the missing line in a comment in case anyone watches the video and just has to know.

Only 3 people are in the play,
but there were 4 characters, in a way.

1 comment:

John Enright said...

The missing last line is: "I have my own life to live."